In addition to the Shared Branches many of our members utilize on Long Island, we also have Progressive CU at 131 W 33rd St, 7th Floor in Manhattan and Consumers Federal CU at 425 Neptune Ave in Brooklyn. Progressive and Consumers will only handle Greater Metro transactions. You will not be able to transact on any other Financial Institution accounts.
Melrose CU located at 139-30 Queens Boulevard in Briarwood no longer accepts Shared Branch Transaction on the Teller Lines. Members may use their Full Service ATM which acts as a Shared Branch.
Also, Qside Federal CU has moved from Flushing to a new location at 211-31 Jamaica Avenue in Queens Village.
VA Branch Hours!
Monday — Friday
From 9:15AM to 4:15PM
(Closed noon – 1:00pm)
2015 Closings New Year’s Day
– January 1, Thursday Martin Luther King, Jr Day
– January 19, Monday President’s Day
– February 16, Monday Memorial Day
– May 25, Monday Labor Day
– September 7, Monday Columbus Day
– Ocotober 12, Monday Veterans Day
– November 11, Wednesday Thanksgiving Day
– November 26, Thursday Christmas Day
– December 25, Friday